About me


I have been teaching Italian since February 2016, and I have mainly worked at the Language Center of the University of Goettingen (Germany), where I led courses from level A1 to B2. In order to cover this position, I attained the DITALS certification to teach Italian as a Foreign Language to University students.

I am fluent in English and French thanks to my studies of Modern Literature and Languages, and because I have lived in several European Countries (Belgium, England and Germany). I have many interests, especially reading, and I also have qualified professional experience in fields that differs from education.

Me as a Teacher

I really care about being professional. At the same time, during my lessons I like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere based on mutual respect and sociability. In my opinion these requirements. are fundamental for a successful process of learning.

As a versatile person I plan the courses to achieve the target expressed by the student, but I am always available to discuss and explain in depth particular subjects. 

My organisation/preparation of the courses is versatile, and it favours the preferences of each student, so as to achieve their goals.

stampa la pagina

Ultimo video: LA GROTTA GIGANTE